Rambutan Resort is located in street 71, a quiet residential area with some cosy restaurants and bars near BKK1 and the Tuol Sleng Museum, a stone’s trow away from the Independency Monument, Riverside, the Russian Market and many other city highlights.
The Resort consists of an old neo colonial style villa connected with a brand new wing, renovated and designed by the ASMA architects team and will have 19 luxurious rooms overlooking a Salt Water pool with lush garden
The property will include:
• 5 garden view Standard rooms on 1st floor with shared balcony
• 5 garden view Deluxe rooms on ground floor with private garden and outdoor bathtub
• 8 pool view Deluxe rooms with private balcony and outdoor bathtub
• 1 Penthouse city view room with private garden and Jacuzzi
All rooms will have all amenities you’ll expect from a luxurious Resort, include but not limited to exclusive bath products, LED TV’s, Minibar, safety box, rain shower, sitting corner, comfortable pocket spring mattresses with luxury bed and bath linen.
During a stay at the Rambutan Resort you also will have the opportunity to enjoy the following extra facilities:
• A beautiful spa with two private massage rooms
• The restaurant with a mixture of Western and Asian dishes for dinner or lunch
• A pool bar with a great selection of cocktails, mocktails, wines, beers and other refreshments.
• A saltwater pool with waterfall surrounded by an outdoor sundeck area and tropical garden
• Travel desk to organise all kind of activities or trips
All GB Hotels and Resorts are gay friendly and welcome everyone.
The Rambutan Resort will have a mixture of Khmer and International management.