With special thanks to Arwen and Cassie, WIO will be hosting a workshop around practical bra and make-up skills for trans & gender diverse people.
Come along to this fun, informal and informative evening all about bras, makeup and skincare!
Arwen, Cassie, and Intimo are here to help with your needs and preferences in a safe and friendly environment.
You will get to:
- enjoy trying premium, botanically based skincare.
- learn about basic makeup application.
- be colour tested for foundation and more, with the option to purchase.
- discover why using toxin-free health and wellness products is so important.
- learn about the importance of a well-fitted bra.
- be fitted with the opportunity to purchase.
Places are limited, please RSVP by Friday 13th July to Andrew firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries, please contact Arwen email@example.com
Date: Tues 16th July 2019
Location: 278 Argyle Street, North Hobart
Tue, July 16, 2019 from 05:30 pm to 07:30 pm
TAS 7000 Hobart AU